Monday, May 6, 2013

Updated Itinery: 3 nights in London, then Barcelona and onto Madrid

Later in the month I will be heading to Europe for three nights in London and then onto Barcelona, Spain.

Having done most of the big tourist attractions in London I'm planning on visiting some of the lesser known sites. For my last trip to London you might like to check out my eventful UK trip in July/August, 2010 featuring the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, the Horse Guards, Trafalgar Square, Thames ferry trip, and much more.

On this trip to London I'm planning on venturing up north to Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill. As a military history buff I'll be visiting the National Army Museum, Firepower Museum, Woolwich, and the National Maritime Museum at Greenwich. We will be staying in the East End of London, rather than the West End of London.